Practice, persistence and performance when inculcated in the meticulous guidance of master minds are sure to produce the output of excellence in terms of career and development of holistic personality, and this is the mere objective of a brand called Resonance.
Resonance was founded on 11th April, 2001 by Mr. R.K. Verma, B.Tech, Electrical and Electronics from IIT Madras. Coming from an obscure town to becoming the top educationist in the field of education, enabling students from all part of the country to realize their dreams of IIT, Mr. R.K. Verma has indeed come a long way.
The institute is having its own Study Centres which are offering Classroom Programmes for IIT-JEE at Kota, Jaipur (2005), Bhopal (2007), Delhi (2008), Lucknow (2008), Kolkata (2008), Nagpur (2008), Mumbai (2008), Udaipur (2010), Bengaluru (2010) and Bhubaneswar (2010), Ahmedabad (2010), Patna (2011), Visakhapatnam (2011). These Study Centres are not franchisees. They are established and managed by Resonance, Kota. The institute has also established Information Centres in Chandigarh, Indore, Patna and Ranchi to provide the aspirants with information about the various programmes of Resonance at their native places itself.
The institute has also entered into associations with some of the reputed schools across the country for the Integrated In-School Classroom Contact Programmes for the preparation of IIT-JEE.
Resonance formally launched its Distance Learning Programmes through its DLP Division during the Academic Session 2005-06 looking at the need of students who can not leave their native places for education.
Resonance launched its Pre-Foundation Career Care Programmes (PCCP) Division in 2006
The Institute has diversified its portfolio by launching AIEEE & AIPMT division in the Academic Session 2010-11. Apart from coaching for competitive examination, the Institute is also offering programmes for the students of Class VII to X who appear in Talent Search Examinations like National Talent Search Examination (NTSE), International Olympiads conducted by various Government and Private Organizations.
Resonance is a leading coaching institute for preparation of :
1. Competitive entrance exams for Engineering and Medical like IIT-JEE, AIEEE, AIPMT etc.
2. Scholarship/Talent hunt Exams Like NTSE, KVPY & Olympiads.
For the above mentioned exams we provide different modes to reach our students. They are:
1. Classroom Contact Programmes : The traditional approach of teaching where a student has to attend classes on regular basis. The Teaching methodology of CCPs involve teaching by faculty, class notes, home assignments (DPPs & Sheets), classroom discussion, doubt removal & periodic assessment of performance through various tests
2. Distance Learning Programmes : The Learning Methodology of DLPs involve learning at home by going through & practicing the study material, doing/attempting home assignments (Sheets), doubt removal through e-mail/phone, periodic assessment of performance through various tests and benchmarking of performance with other DLP students & also classroom students through common tests
3. e-Learning Programmes: This is the futuristic approach towards learning. e-Learning at present is restricted through Online Testing and CDs/Books. The Live-video Learning Programmes (LLPs) have been just launched at some schools during academic session 2010-11 & are going to be launched during academic session 2011-12 across the country through HCL-Career Development Centres (CDs).
Here at Resonance, we use a holostic approach to:
1. Help students in building their Career
2. Prepare them for the Competitive Examinations
3. Guide them for a better career path
4. Develop Scientific Temperament & Logical thinking
5. Develop and nourish Competitive Psychology
1. Lost & Found Display: To track the lost and found items.
2. All Time Marks (ATM) counters (at present available only at J-2, Kota for first hand information to student and their parents when visiting institute/ Kota about their wards performance.
3. Teaching Aids: Projector, Visualizer and teaching through Models.
4. Suggestion Boxes for students to put their suggestion whsich helps in further improvement of services being offered by the institute.
5. Anunaad (In-house quarterly magazine): To provide the student a platform where they can enjoy their creative talent, increase their General Awareness, get inspiration from the real heroes of this world and test themselves against the Challenge put up by the Brain Teasers in the magazine.
6. Aquagard & water cooler test for pure water.
7. Generator for uninterrupted supply of electricity in case of power failure.
8. Neat and Clean separate wash room for boys and girls.
1. Student Facility Centre: For Photocopying, phone, stationary and refreshment.
2. Help in Opening Bank Account (at present available at Kota Study Centre).
3. Availability of School Contact and Accommodation List at reception.
4. Consultant Physician/ Doctors (M.D., M.B.B.S., B.A.M.S., & B.H.M.S.) (At Kota Study Centre): For health check-up and medical prescription in case of sickness and physical disorder.
5. Motivation & Counseling Classes: To make the students stress free and rejuvenated towards the target at regular intervals.
6. Display and providing all relevant information about Engineering Entrance Examinations and various other Competitive Examinations.
7. Clinical Psychologist (at Kota Study Centre): For Psychological Counseling and Stress Management.
8. Information about absenteeism and performance of the students to their parents on a regular basis.
9. Work Shops for NTSE Level-II/ III and Mock Exams for student qualified for National Level of Science Olympiads conducted by HBCSE or the Mathematics Olympiad.
10. Provision to arrange Back-up Classes for weaker students or who missed the Regular Classes on genuine grounds with a prior approval.
11. Student Grievance handling & Student vigilence.
12. Providing water & breakfast facilities
First of all student have to take application form which is available online and offline mode.Online application form is available at our website through which student can download it and send it to our corporate office with requisite DD. Offline application form is available at all of our study centres and information centres.Student can take form directly by paying cash to any of our centres.
Where and How to Send Your Completed Application Form?
The envelope containing Application Form, Acknowledgment Card, Admit Card Envelope & Mark Sheets must be sent by Registered Post/Speed Post/Courier to Kota Office so that it reaches us on or before the last date. The form can be submitted at any of the Study Centres (Kota, Jaipur, Bhopal, Delhi, Lucknow, Nagpur, Kolkata, Mumbai, Udaipur, Bengaluru, Bhubaneswar, Ahmedabad) or Information Centres (Indore, Chandigarh, Patna & Ranchi) if it is being submitted In -person at the institute.If the submission of form is being made by Post then it should be sent to the Corporate Office at Kota only.
How to check the Application Status?
You can log on to our website www.resonance.ac.in to see the status of your Application Form or DD during entire administrative process in the following way :
1. Go to the website's homepage www.resonance.ac.in
2. Now, click the Application Form Status
3. Enter the Application Form No. & see the status.
1. Every class room are well furnished and equipped with air cooler and some class room at kota head office are Air conditioned.
2. Every class room at all study centers are equipped with magnetic white board which help full for smooth writing for teaching point safe from any kind of dust.
3. Every class room at all study centers are well equipped with wooden benches having seat number allotted to each student.
4. Front seat are reserved for Girls specially in each class room.
5. Mike system is provide in each class room at all study centers.
6. Camera system is provided in each class-room at Kota head office. Which is help full to keep watch on class room.
7. Curtains are provided in each class-room.
8. Visulizers (projector) are available in some class room at Kota head office and at some other study centers.
9. Red bulb indication to every student for any announcement in class if required.
Head Office campus
KOTA (Head Office) To view the Location Map Click here
J-2, Jawahar Nagar Main Road, Kota (Raj.) - 324005
Tel No. : 0744- 3012222, 3192222, 2437144 Fax : 0744-2427144
Website : www.resonance.ac.in
e-mail : email@example.com
KOTA (DLPD/PCCP Office) : C-8, Lakshya, Nursery Plots, Talwandi, Kota (Raj.)
Tel No. : 0744- 3204024, 2434727 | Fax: 0744-2427146
e-mail : firstname.lastname@example.org / email@example.com
1. Every Campus is supervised by the respective Building In-charge and subordinate staff who ensure the execution of following activities.
2. Daily Attendance of the students coming for the Classes.
3. Security Staff to ensure the safety of student's and institute's property.
4. Display of information of the specific batches at their respective Building Notice Board's only, thus ensuring time saving of the student.
5. Making the distribution and availability of Study Material, DPP at the location of classes.
6. Supervising the Maintenance, Cleanliness and Parking Facility at the campus.
7. Suggestion boxes for students to put their suggestion which help in further improvement.
8. Library facility available only for Faculties at head office Kota.