Career Point was incorporated to impart quality education to students preparing for various competitive examinations. With the sky-high ideals and commitment to excellence, now Career Point has taken a shape of vibrant, dynamic and responsible institute of the country.
The tradition of innovation and excellence continue with Career Point’s quality of education that it imparts to engineering & medical aspirants and its dedication & devotion towards their success in different competitive examinations.
Today, Career Point stands apart and well above the rest on a distinguished platform, as an epitome of success. This could be achieved simply by virtue of the excellent teaching methodology that Career Point has evolved, developed and implemented over the years.
Since beginning Career Point’s objective is to enable each aspirant to achieve success in different competitive examinations. In the pursuit of which, Career Point has to its credit a team of outstanding faculty members including IITians, NITians and Doctors, added with the complete & finest study material, excellent coaching methodology and a stimulating academic environment.
Career Point believes that effective guidance is the primary need of every student, which would create motivation and instill courage and confidence to face all challenges. And that is exactly what Career Point imparts in all its coaching programmes.
Ever since its inception, Career Point has been producing results in various competitive examinations. Every year, Career Point’s students are securing top ranks in various competitive examinations, which speak volumes about Career Point’s commitment to excellence and perfection in imparting quality education.
For every course, Career Point has a strategic & a well charted programme, which aims at skills in a well organized manner so that it leads them like a self guided missile to unfailingly hit the target in the bull’s eye.
Kota & Career Point
Great institutions are inevitably forged by purpose and place. Career Point & Kota have grown up together, sharing in a vision that created one of the famous educational places in the history of engineering & medicine entrance test preparation. How much founders of Career Point, glimpsed of this future are impossible to know. What is clear is that their choice Kota as workplace and their contribution in making Kota an educational city.
From its quiet beginning with just bunch of students and a handful of faculty, the Career Point has grown a multi fold. Today Career Point has taken a shape of a vibrant, dynamic and a successful IIT-JEE, AIEEE, Pre-Medical and NTSE, KVPY, Science Olympiad examination training institution in the country.
The Identity Card & Digital Attendance Card
Laminated stamped Identity card & digital attendance card with batch and registration number will be issued to each admitted student. Every student must produce his/her I-card while entering into the Institute premises. Student without I-card will not be allowed to attend the classes. Fine of Rs. 50/- per day will be charged from the student who forgets to bring his/her I-card on a particular day. Duplicate I-card will be issued on cash payment of fine of Rs. 300/- in case if a student looses I-card/Digital Attendance Card.
After admission, student can collect admission kit from Admission Kit distribution counter. This kit consists of first set of study material, various academic circulars, class time table & periodic test series schedule along with Institute Bag. All these are provided to student by institute at free of cost.
To avoid social-economy difference, to imbibe social, moral values and to eliminate disciplinary problems associated with street cloths and open dress code, CP has its uniform policy for students. Career Point will provide uniform to the student at free of cost.
Please note that uniform is compulsory. Student not wearing uniform will not be allowed to enter the Institute premises.
Batch wise classes will be arranged according to the medium of students.
* Batch wise classes will be held in Morning or Evening sessions.
* Classes will be held daily for each subject. Duration of each class is 1½ Hrs. There are two Breaks of 10 Mins between the classes.
* Number of classes each day will be as following
Course Eligibility Number of Classes
Mission Course 8th undergoing 3 Classes daily
AIM Course 9th undergoing 3 Classes daily
Pre-Foundation Course 10th under going 3 Classes daily
Foundation Course 11th undergoing 3 Classes daily
Fresher Course 12th undergoing 3 Classes daily
Target Course / Special Batch / Achiever Course 12th Passed 3 Classes daily
* Revision Classes / Special Classes / Extra Classes are also arranged for few selected topics for the benefit of students (if required).
We have a team of full time highly experienced faculty members. Most of them are IITians, NITians and Doctors from reputed universities/colleges of the country with successful teaching experience. Many of our faculty members are recognized at national level for their expertise in teaching. Career Point faculty team is known for their intellectual in their respective field and is committed to guide the high aiming aspirants of IIT-JEE/Pre-Medical/AIEEE examinations. Our faculty members are having over a decade of experience to teach IIT-JEE / Pre-Engineering & Pre- Medical aspirants and they have mastery in their respective subjects
Our faculty team is led by Mr. Pramod Maheshwari (Director, Academic) B.Tech. from IIT Delhi, who is the pioneer of “Kota Coaching System” and internationally renowned for developing the most effective system of teaching the students preparing for competitive examinations. For More Detail Click Here
Our teaching methodology includes the following–
* Detailed Theory Classes
* Daily Practice Problem Sheets (DPPS) & In-chapter exercise
* Doubt clearing classes
* Complete Study Material
* Support to each individual even outside the class through “Problem Solving Counters”
* “Knowledge Lab”–Video Lecture Library
* Scheduled Test Series & Test analysis session
* Test Results, Mark Sheet with average and cumulative rank & “a2zfeedback® report”
* Seminars and individual counseling for performance improvement
The Study Material
Students are provided highly systematic & complete study material for Pre-Foundation / IIT-JEE / / AIEEE preparation. The study material is self sufficient hence there is no need to other books. Study Material is available both in English and Hindi and student is given study material as per the medium opted for coaching
The Problem Solving Counters
After the class, student can immediately discuss individual quries/problems through the problem solving counters. Our faculty members are also remain available at problem solving counters as per the time schedule displayed on Notice Boards and student can also come any other time to discuss his/her individual doubts. This is unique feature of Career Point to proivde individual atttention.
The Periodic Tests & Result
1. We conduct scheduled test series for each course. Test series consists of Minor, Revision and full syllabus Major Tests based on the latest pattern of examination. During the entire course we conduct about 15 tests. Detailed schedule of test series will be given to student at the time of admission.
2. To evaluate the performance of students; result of each test is provided to the students. Mark sheet has detailed analysis of student’s performance. After every 5th test, test result will be mailed to parent to acquaint them with the progress of their ward.
3. Parents can also see Performance of their ward on our website by using student’s registration number. To get feed back about ward, his/her parent may meet our course-coordinator in person or telephonically.
4. Any time parents can make phone call/email to know the performance of student.
5. a2zFeedback® Report: Technology based “a2zfeedback” performance report giving you critical topic wise, skill wise & subject wise relative & personalized feedback. See Sample report in institute brochure.
The Periodic Test Award
To motivate students, top rankers in internal test series are awarded by our Directors / HODs.
Personal care & Counseling/
Personal Care of each individual is a distinctive feature at Career Point, which differentiate us from others.
We believe in keeping an eye-to-eye contact with each student so that we can monitor individual progress. Career Point faculty members, being in adequate numbers have nominal work load of taking classes and always remain available to students (even outside the class) so that the students may consult them for their maximum benefit. To give personal attention we do the followings
* Small Batch size to maintain eye to eye contact with each individual.
* Problem Solving Counters for solving individual doubts even outside the classrooms
* Knowledge Lab which provides students the access to recorded video lectures by best faculty for revision of theory part.
* Test Series and feed back to individual to develop test taking skills & to improve speed, accuracy and examination temperament.
* Open sessions to provide each student an opportunity to share his/her difficulties with our management and teachers so that timely guidance can be given.
* Regular counseling and seminars to guide students on issues like efficient learning, time management, stress management, maximizing output etc. In seminars, students are also guided on various examination and career related issues. During counseling individual problems of students are tackled by our experienced faculty team and academic advisors. Students are also educated to manage non academic personal problems efficiently so that they can concentrate more on the examination preparation.
* Easy access to top management so that student can meet any faculty and director any time Formation of XL and Rankers batches to give extra push to extra meritorious students to ensure top rank
* Formation of XL and Rankers batches to give extra push to extra meritorious students to ensure top rank.
* Doctor Facility at Institute: Free of cost Doctor facility is available at Institute.
* Student Welfare Cell: Student well fare cell takes care of all issues related to students. You may contact this cell any time in case you need any academic or non academic assistance.
Online Student-Parent Zone
We have created a “Student-Parent Zone” which provides a range of information regarding student. Parent/student needs to enter “Enrollment Number” and “Date of Birth” of student to login in this zone. Here you will get the following information related to students
1. Daily attendance status of Student
2. Students Fee Deposition Status
3. Student’s Mark sheet
4. Question wise Test Analysis
5. Solutions to exercise sheets etc.
We are continuously adding features in it and we believe it is very helpful tool for parents/student.
The Communicative Support
Notice Board: We communicate all the important activities related to the students & examinations details through Notice Boards.
“Career Point Group Samachar” (In-house magazine) covers many other topics like General Knowledge, Motivational Stories, poems, internal test series results, news etc. Students may also share their articles/views through this in house magazine.
The Feed Back System
We have a unique feedback system so that we get timely inputs from our students and can deliver the best education.
1. Mission Course
2. AIM Course
3. Pre Foundation Course
4. Foundation Course
5. Fresher Course
Student is free to take admission in any school of his/her choice. However to assist students, we provide following school admission support -
In Global Public School (CBSE affiliated school managed by Career Point Education Society): Based on performance in Entrance Test, students will be offered admission in Global Public School, Kota. This school is situated about 500 meters from institute building.
Other Associated Schools: Students who do not get admission in Global Public School will be assisted in getting admission in our associated CBSE/State Board school situated in Kota.
Registered and Corporate Office at Kota
Career Point Infosystems Ltd.
Corporate Office : CP Tower, Road No. 1, IPIA, Kota (Raj.) India 324005
Ph : +91-744-3040000, 2430505 | Fax: 0744-3040050 | Mob : +91-76657-17000 , +91-76657-18000
Email : email@example.com
Registered Office : 112-B, Shakti Nagar, Kota(Raj.) India 324009
Ph : +91-744-2500692, 2500492 | Fax: 0744-2500892
Shakti Nagar Campus
Career Point Academic Buildings;
127, 128, 133 Shakti Nagar,
Indraprastha Industrial Area Campus
CP Tower, Road No. 1,
Indra Prastha Industrial Area,
Head Office Kota Center
Kota (Corporate Office) :
CP Tower, Road No. 1, IPIA, Kota (Raj.) India 324005
Ph : +91-744-3040000, 2430505 | Fax: 0744-3040050 | Mob : +91-76657-17000 , +91-76657-18000
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
Kota (Registered Office) :
112-B, Shakti Nagar, Kota(Raj.) India 324009 Ph : +91-744-2500692, 2500492